Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall

Fall in Virginia is one of the best times of year. It is beautiful. Because I grew up in Southern California where December looks and feels no different than May, I can really appreciate the change in seasons. Fall can be a busy time of year at our house. Between school and sports our time is pretty well taken up. Spending the day with hay rides, corn mazes, slides, kettle corn, apple cider, a pumpkin patch and my family made for the best fall day I could have wished for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw the pictures are so cute. It looks like you all had alot of fun. But parker must be going through that stage of not smiling in pictures. and i love how D is putin up a peace sign in one. But wow they have gotten big. I love and miss you all.

Marisa

Nicole said...

Elle,
I loved the fall pic's especially the tatoos on the boys! I went to a pumpkin patch somewhere in the Georgia mountains and saw the biggest pumpkins ever! Unfortunatly, I didn't have my camera.
Hope all is well! Miss you