Friday, January 9, 2009

My Idea of Heaven


Ten years ago today I married Matt. I love this song by Leigh Nash because it seems like it should be our song. In my early 20's dating just seemed like a game. It wasn't until I met Matt that I realized everything changed. I knew he was the one. As mush as my head told me he wasn't my heart was telling me he was.


This is my idea of heaven.


I know our life together has not always turned out as we have planned but I wouldn't change it for the world. Matt is my best friend and my soul mate. When I look into his eyes I do see my future and my fate and it makes me happy to think I'm going to continue to have such a wonderful man by my side from here until eternity.


Happy 10 year Anniversary Matt. I love you.

2 comments:

The Stud said...

Wow, was I fat back then. Good thing you have been taken care of me and whipping me into shape.

Anna said...

I was there for that dance and for the groping when The Stud was looking for your garter. And despite what you think, we were there at the reception.