Saturday, August 30, 2008

40th Year

Matt is 39. Yup he is old. It doesn't seem possible that my husband is that old. But he is. I stopped enjoying birthdays when I turned 30. I hate getting old. I hate grey hair. I hate that my brain doesn't work like it used too. I hate that I can't remember where my cell phone, car keys, or purse are a little too often. The only comfort I have in getting older is that my sweet husband Matt is always way older. It sounds mean but I enjoy this very much. I love to tease him. My sister in law,Anna, does as well. When Matt turned 35 we joked that he was in his late 30's. Now that he is 39 she informed him that he is actually in his 40th year. Well Matt live it up. The real 40 is just around the corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK did you really post that at 3 am? You crazy girl.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT! I don't think you look or act a day over 30! Keep it up you look great. I love you, you the best brother in law! Hope the job is going ok, sorry you have to trave so much, but I'm sure you've visited some neat spots.
I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!

Elle hope your first week back to school is going well.