Monday, August 11, 2008

Journey into the City

Today I took the kids to downtown D.C. We went to see the new 3-D movie "Journey to the Center of the Earth". It was playing at our local movie theater but if you drive into the city you can see it on an IMAX screen. It was a lot of fun. 3-D has come a long way since I was a kid and we used the red and blue glasses.

After the movie we went to China Town for lunch. We picked a Mexican place to eat...go figure. I think Reagan's burrito was as big as her.

It was a great day. If you haven't seen the movie give it a try. It was a lot better than the book we all had to read in high school.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love the pictures of the kids. I see each of their personalities come to life in the the photos. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day. I have never seen 3D glasses that weren't red and blue.
I think that is a sin to eat Mexican food in China town!! You crazies! Miss you.